1. During the term of this Agreement, Êtrecoeur grants you a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to access and use the Services in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, and any documentation made available to you by Êtrecoeur solely for purposes of your personal use of the Services. The Services are enabled by technology, software and certain content delivered electronically.
2. The Services have been designed by Êtrecoeur with the purpose of assisting people achieve their health goals through healthy life style choices and behaviour. You represent that you are in good health to begin these Services, which may include changes to your diet or level of physical activity, among other things. The Services requires your active engagement and participation.
4. Health Information Disclaimer. The material that appears on the Website is provided for educational purposes only. The information, statements, products, and services are not intended to be used for the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of a health problem/disease or as a substitute for individualized care from a physician or other appropriately qualified health care provider. Use of information and recommendations on the website, our newsletter, or through a related program or service, are at the discretion of the user and should be reviewed with your health care providers when necessary.
5. Content. Êtrecoeur makes every effort to present material, recommend products and services and provide nutrition and health recommendations based on reliable sources and evidence-based practices but will not be held responsible for misuse of information or any adverse effects from the use of recommendations provided from the Website, newsletter, or through a related program or service.
9. Fees. Services fees for the Term will be paid in accordance with your registration confirmation. You acknowledge that access to the Services may be suspended until payment is received in full. All Service Fees are exclusive of any tax, levy, or similar governmental charge that may be assessed. You are solely responsible for all taxes based on the provision, sale or use of the Services, excluding any taxes based on the Company’s net income.
12. Refund Policy. Once your Program has begun you will be ineligible for any refunds. If you are unable or unwilling to undertake the program after its commencement, we are unable to defer the start of your program until the next program or transfer the program to another user of our Site and Service.
13. Late Policy. Members who have scheduled individual services ( i.e., initial nutrition assessment, follow-up sessions) will be contacted at the appointed time. Three attempts will be made to reach the member within five minutes before and after the appointed time and if no contact is made, that time is forfeited. Members may call Êtrecoeur up to 15 minutes after their appointed time has started to use any remaining time.
14. Reschedule Policy. A member may contact Êtrecoeur up to two hours prior to the scheduled service to reschedule and every attempt will be made to accommodate the members’ needs within reason. Members may reschedule their service up to three times within the parameters, after which the service will be forfeited.
15. This Agreement shall be governed by government of India, without giving effect to conflict of law principles. Any provision of this Agreement found to be invalid by a court having competent jurisdiction shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement. No waiver of any term or condition of this Agreement shall be deemed a continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
Êtrecoeur may from time to time revise these Terms and Conditions of Use without notice. If you have questions regarding any of the Terms and Conditions of Use and/or the practices of the Website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.